FIND YOUR WAY ♡

Monday, December 25, 2017

White Bardot Lace Dress by Guess | Sun & Bass 2017, Sardinia | Rose Kiara Peaches


2017 is coming to an end and I'm quite sad about it. If you've read my latest post you'll know that my year was awesome- and since October it got even better. Back in September I went to Sun&Bass in Sardinia and I met an amazing and very special person. We soon realised there was more between us than just friendship, so we're now a couple. I think I've never been so happy before in my life ♡

Anyways, the end of December is always the perfect time to plan ahead a bit and make resolutions for the new year. On my list: start blogging more frequently again - as I really miss it - and take more pictures in general (here's my portfolio if you're interested).

However, for now, I'm looking forward to the next few days. My boyfriend and I are flying to Amsterdam on Friday to attend Liquicity Winterfestival (very excited to see the Liquicity family again) and celebrate New Year's Eve. I haven't been traveling with a partner for almost two years and I'm curious to see how it all works out. We've already booked a table at Hardrock café, a tour at the Heineken experience and tickets for a visit to the Van Gogh museum. If you have any other recommendations, let us know in the comments.

Before I end this post, I have a few questions for you about the entire blogging thing. Are you still interested in blogs and do you read them regularly? Who are your favourite bloggers (not "influencers" on Instagram)? And what content are you most interested in? Fashion, photography, travel, beauty, more serious topics, ...? Feel free to answer these questions in the comment section.

Thank you so much for following my journey through life for yet another year. I hope that your 2017 was full of amazing moments, experiences and good vibes. Lots of love, Selina ♡

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

I'm wearing: White Bardot Lace Dress - Guess

Picture taken and edited by me


➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳





You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. hope you'll have fun in Amsterdam!

    https://breepluse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Tumblr

Instagram