LIFE UPDATE: FESTIVALS, A DEGREE, MY JOB & PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, July 24, 2017





Two posts in such a short period of time? Yes! I feel like it's time for a little life update, because quite a few things have changed over the past few weeks. First of all, I'm proud to announce that I finally got my bachelor's degree in communications and politics. It's such a big accomplishment for me and I literally cried for a bit when I found out that I passed all of my exams this semester. It's such a huge weight that has been lifted off my shoulders.

Now I can enjoy my summer. And let me tell you: It's the most exciting one of my entire life. I went to Liquicity festival in the Netherlands a few weeks ago and it was such a beautiful experience. The music was amazing, the people were all really lovely and I just fell in love with Liquicity and the drum & bass community even more ♥ Next week I'm off to Let it roll (Czech Republic) which is the biggest dnb festival in the world. So many great artists are playing and I can't wait to rave again. A month after that I'll fly to Sardinia for Sun & Bass. It lasts an entire week and takes place on different beaches and a few clubs (my hotel is right opposite the main club and next to the beach which is an absolute dream). I can't wait to make even more amazing memories at these two festivals. Furthermore, I'll probably go to even more events / festivals later this year. I'm so thankful for all of these experiences. This summer is literally a dream come true.

However, you can't just play hard without working hard. I think I've never really talked about this, but I've been working at the same place for almost five years now. They decided they wanted to keep me in their team, so from next week on, I'll work 70% in the human resource development division of Migros, which is the biggest retailer in Switzerland (my employment level ranged between 20 and 50% throughout those five years). My job is to create online trainings for employees of different divisions and about a multitude of topics. Additionally, I'm one of the administrators of our online learning platform. It's a pretty creative job which I really like and my colleagues are all lovely, so it's great that I can stay there.

You might ask yourself what I'm going to do with the rest of my week. I want to build a photography business. That might sound crazy and yes, it is a crazy idea. Photography has become my passion over the last few years and I would really like to make it my main source of income one day. I know that it's going to be hard but I'm young and I really want to try it. If I fail, it was a valuable lesson at least. So if you want to support me and like my photography (here's my Portfolio), feel free to recommend me to people or book a shooting yourself (sorry for the self promo haha).

So, these are some of the big changes and things currently going on in my life. I know that it's not an outfit post, but I hope you still enjoy this kind of content. If you have any questions or remarks, feel free to leave them in the comment section below. Thank you for reading, take care and see you soon. Lots of love, Selina ♥





➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

Pictures taken and edited by me (Instagram | Photography Portfolio)

My favourite track at the moment - the Pola & Bryson remix of Lost by Hybrid Minds ♥ So beautiful



➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Facebook

Tumblr

Instagram